Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kind Of Quiet Lately...

Looking at the blog, I realized that I've been slacking off on doing the whole “update” thing. Of course, I've been phenomenally busy as of late. Here's a sample of what I've been doing lately:

* Working on a shooting schedule
* Making up individual schedules for each actor
* Adjusting accordingly
* Planning our 366 separate shots to achieve the film
* Arranging those 366 shots into both a scene-by-scene list, and a location-by-location listing
* Rehearsing 5 days a week with my cast
* Doing astrological charts for cast and crew
* Doing Tarot readings for cast
* Acting as a sounding board for various problems, crises, and whatnot

...all of that in addition to being a father of two, a husband for one, and finding a replacement for my parts in Cleveland's Pagan Pride Day (note to self: while in pre-production for a film, never NEVER volunteer for jack shit outside of it!).

But enough excuses...this is meant to be a news source for the making of the film, as well as my experience making it, so I will now start work on a blog on...something. I'm not sure what yet, but I've just loaded 143 hair metal songs from the 80's onto my computer, built a playlist, and I'm ready to rock!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment